The place to come for fitness, weight loss, supplement, and just awesome health info.
Thanks for visiting. Enjoy
These fresh rolls are a perfect snack or a light lunch time treat, give them a go today.
What you’ll need
50 g Vermicelli noodles
12 rice paper sheets
100 g bean sprouts
100 g carrot, cut into matchsticks
100 g cucumber, cut into matchsticks
5 g mint leaves
5 g coriander sprigs
5 g garlic chives
1 fresh yuzu
50 ml Ginger & Ginseng Dressing
Ginger & Ginseng Dressing/ Dipping Sauce
5 g ginger
200 ml ginseng tea
5 g miso paste
20 ml sweet chili sauce
2 g white sesame seeds
10 g peanut butter
5 g garlic, finely chopped
5 g coriander
5 ml soya sauce
1 lemon, juiced
2 g black pepper
What you’ll do
1. Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Drain.
2. Soak 1 rice paper sheet in warm water for 30 seconds or until soft (don’t soak the sheet for too long or it will tear).
3. Drain on paper towel. Place on a clean work surface.
4. Lay down a little of the noodles, bean sprouts, carrot and cucumber onto the softened rice paper.
5. Drizzle with a little Ginger & Ginseng dressing.
6. Top with 1 mint leaf and 1 coriander sprig.
7. Fold in ends and top with 1 garlic chive and roll up firmly to enclose filling.
8. Break up the yuzu segments and use the pods for garnish on the plate.
9. Serve with the dipping sauce on the side.
Recipe source: Amatara Wellness Resort
Read more …